Your organisation can make a huge difference to the lives of our pupils inspiring them to learn about the world of work and the skills and qualities necessary to succeed in a career.
Why get involved?
- demonstrate its commitment to your local community
- motivate and develop key skills for staff
- invest and diversify your future workforce
- raise awareness of the range of jobs within your sector.
Some of the events we require help with include the following:
- Mock interviews
- Work place visits for pupils to learn about the work place
- Work with our teachers to deliver your specialist knowledge in the curriculum to bring it to life
- Imparting knowledge about your job and the educational route to attaining it to inspire and motivate pupils
- Mentors - to encourage those facing barriers in education,
- Attending our Careers fair to promote local labour market information and teach pupils about the jobs that we need for the future.
- Work experience, work shadowing during school vacations
- Local vacancies for part time work or apprenticeships
- We appreciate any help you can give in our school. Even 1 hour offers a massive source of enrichment for our pupils and school life.
To become part of our educational community please contact email@example.com